The Raspberry Pi Zero is a full-fledged member of the Raspberry Pi family, featuring:
- A Broadcom BCM2835 application processor
- 1GHz ARM11 core (40% faster than Raspberry Pi 1)
- 512MB of LPDDR2 SDRAM
- A micro-SD card slot
- A mini-HDMI socket for 1080p60 video output
- Micro-USB sockets for data and power
- An unpopulated 40-pin GPIO header
- Identical pinout to Model A+/B+/2B
- An unpopulated composite video header
Choose between ONE freshly baked Pi, or ONE sliced Pi ready to go for your Cartboy DIY Kit!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.